Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jwill1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2015, 12:05 AM
    42,000 sq ft clean up
    Im curious if there is any experienced advice on how to break down a post construction clean on a neighborhood Grocery store? Size is 42,000 sq. ft what to charge... Maybe an idea of what steps to follow with the whole process. More toward the janitorial side of it. There are office areas that need sweeping, dusting, polishing, mopping, vaccuuming. Bathrooms will need to be cleaned and sanitized. Freezers/coolers will need to be ridded of all construction dust and debris. As well as along side wall coolers, and reach-in freezers, freestanding aisle freezers as well. Shelving inside coolers will need cleaning thouorghly as well... trying not to leave anything out for a more accurate answer... inside/outside windows which are normal reaching heights. Any ideas would be greatly appreactied. Thank you in advance

Check out some similar questions!

Questions about a commercial clean of 20,000 sq ft building? [ 1 Answers ]

What should I charge to lightly clean a 20,000 sq ft building in The Woodlands, TX? Duties would be vacuum, empty office trash cans, replenish bathroom supplies & clean bathroom. There are two bathrooms in the building. This would be 5 days a week. Also how long do you think it would take me to...

Post Construction Clean 251,000 sqft. [ 1 Answers ]

We have been asked to bid on a 251,000 sqft. Commercial Building in the Houston area. The building is brand new and construction is just wrapping up clean will include all floors,restrooms,stairwells and elevators. Anyone know what the going rate per sqft. Is in the Houston area? Thank you!

How many people will I need to clean 130,000 sq feet building [ 2 Answers ]

I need to do a construction clean up ay a commercial office building how many people would I need to get the job done

I am bidding for a construction clean up have 37,000 sg ft, how much do I charge. [ 7 Answers ]

This will be the final cleaning needs vacuum and moping all and dusting shelves.it's in Florida

I am bidding for a construction clean up have 37,000 sg ft, how much do I charge. [ 1 Answers ]

I am bidding for a construction clean up that have 37,000 sq ft. Need vacuum mopping and lots of dusting. How much do I charge?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.