Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cashbandit1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2015, 05:25 PM
    Help finding a war movie
    t
    The story is about four friends who party at a Paris restaurant before tell go off to war and agree to always return restaurant each year. One is a female French resistant fighter, a second a German officer and another English pilot.

What is the name of this movie?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 8, 2015, 05:45 PM
    From Hell to Victory (1979)
    Cashbandit1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2015, 08:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post

You are right.

Thanks
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 8, 2015, 08:58 PM
    You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old Movie - war allegory of boys playing war [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know about a movie about boys fighting over an empty block of land? Might be from the UK or perhaps French - not sure. A group of young boys fight others for the territory of a vacant lot. The film ends when a boy falls and is killed.The final images f the movie show how the vacant lot...

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

Help finding 80s action/war movie [ 3 Answers ]

I remember in the 80's watching a movie about some American soldiers in Asia and they were protecting a town and all the American soldiers wore goofy berets and had machine guns with silencers. The one scene that stuck in my head was a Asian woman who was being tortured by the bad guy (Asian...

War movie need help finding it [ 4 Answers ]

The part I remember is the guy (not sure who it was) was helping a lady get her and her baby out of there country cause it was at war there bus gets stopped and the lady the guy and her baby hide the baby starts to cry and he/she is forced to cover its mouth to stop from being found and almost...

Its an older movie war movie were fathers son is captured and he goes and gets him [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is an older war movie.. a fathers son, is captured and the father gathers an older group of friends that know certain skills nessacarry to do the job. They get help and get older guns from a vietnmes women.. rest I cnt remember... PLZZZ HELP!

View more questions Search