Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chevaldo2000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2015, 03:35 PM
    Title search
    Hi. In the mid 80's I saw a movie on TV, it was about a guy who was broke and had to travel across the country by hopping freight trains. Along the way he befriends Mexican hobo who teaches him the ins and outs of train hopping and hobo life. The Mexican has a dog and at one point in the movie he gets caught and ends up getting deported and the main character ends up keeping the dog and continuing the journey. I don't remember many details other than those, except for a scene in which they feast on the food from a restaurant dumpster (I think it may have been a Macdonald's, but I'm not certain). In another scene they talk about jail food and someone makes a reference to a jail where the food is so bad that it earned the name Mac .

If any one knows the name of the movie I have described, I would love to know it's title.

Thank you for your help.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 8, 2015, 05:29 PM
    Riding-the-Rails

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Search for A Title [ 0 Answers ]

Okay it is a 70's-80's movie. I don't now how it starts, but story leads to: two girls kidnap a older guy and held him in house. Then make him there a "sex slave". If I'm remember correct, one of them (leader)tells something like this (I want to check, it is possible **** a men to a death). Movie...

Title search [ 2 Answers ]

I'm buying an REO property. The bank decides who will be the title company. I've read online that the title companies used by the banks sometimes make mistakes and don't do a thorough job. Is there merit in hiring my own title company to do a search? Would that be an unusual practice?

Title search [ 5 Answers ]

Are there any free title search web sites to do a title search on a mobile home?:)

Quite title search [ 3 Answers ]

When we sold our home the title company held money back and placed it into an account as when we originally purchased that home we borrowed money from the seller. We made payments through a the real estate agency that represented the seller. After a period the payments started coming back...

Title Search [ 1 Answers ]

How can I perfrom Title Search on my home?

View more questions Search