Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Javier Ramirez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2015, 12:49 PM
    Laptop speed
    How am I able to speed up my laptop? It takes so long to open windows or even starting up.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 8, 2015, 01:19 PM
    Some idea of the machine specs would be very useful.
    When did you last do any serious maintenance on it ?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 8, 2015, 05:00 PM
    Also check for viruses and malware. Plenty of free programs to get started with. A defrag wouldnt hurt either if you have never done one. Is your hd full ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laptop won't hookup to cable high-speed through main computer [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I give. I've tried everything and I still can't hookup to the internet. I need help. I have a cable modem & D-Link router on main computer. My work computer works fine in the dining room. I just picked up a used laptop for personal use and it won't work. I'm not real computer savvy so...

Cannot get Laptop to recognize New Hi-speed modem [ 1 Answers ]

I'm lost... I have an EMachines Desktop (3yrs old) and a Compac Laptop (1yr old) that had both been connected to "dial-up" using Netzero. I just had Hi-speed Internet added through my Cable company. The tech simply connected the Modem to the incoming cable and then to the Ethernet port on my...

Laptop computer speed [ 4 Answers ]

I own a laptop computer that seems to be going very slow. I have a DSL connection which should be very fast. I have plenty of memory as well. It does get heavey use on the internet. Do I have any options?

View more questions Search