Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alanad123 Posts: 102, Reputation: 5

Nov 8, 2015, 11:10 AM
    Scratched game disc
    I have a scratched game disc for my wii and have been trying to get it to work again for ages! I've tried every trick in the book, toothepast, baking soda, bananas, disc cleaners even steam wiping but nothing seems to be working, the game works until I actually get it started, as soon as it has to load to begin I get a message on screen "the game disc could not be read" anyone got any advice?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 8, 2015, 11:21 AM
    eBay a replacement.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Will Recovery disc help to restore hard disc? [ 1 Answers ]

My hard drive crashed. That`s what a computer man told me. (He asked me for $250 to fix the thing). When I reboot it in safe mode the next label appears on the window: ------------ <error> ERROR: F3-F000-0001 An error has occurred. Please press OK to turn off the computer. ------------ ...

Scratched/damaged cd [ 9 Answers ]

My cd is so scratched up that its basically damaged I need to know the best most effective software to recover my damaged cd?

Insert a disc into disc drive D: [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, recently I bought a new game called Red Alert 3... but when I put it in my computer doesn't load it instead it makes a grinding noise, then stops for a few seconds, then noise again etc. and if I try and go Computer and double click on disc drive D to load it up all it says is Please insert a...

Scratched Freckle [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm a 17 year old female and had a question about a freckle. I have always had a normal looking freckle on my cheek About 3 years ago I tried scratching it thinking I could make it disappear. This was a big mistake, the freckle is now slightly raised and there is a scar around it. ...

Once I Have Made A Disc, Can I Make Copies Of The Disc Uncopiable? [ 6 Answers ]

Yeah erm, I have made a disc consisting of some word and excel files. I would like to sell this disc as it is interactive and can benefit people. How do I copy the disc so people can use it but cannot re write/copy it on their computer and sell it on? :rolleyes:

View more questions Search