Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Riley16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2015, 01:24 PM
    Movies about kids going camping
    There's this movie about some kids who are scouts (scouts as in cubs, girl guides). Two men come onto their school bus and keep them hostage cause there's a girl who has a rich dad (they cant let the other go cause they'll tell the police) but one boy manages to escape and he tries to get everyone back and I think that boys character name is Joey Baker. I know it appeared on family channel and I think it was made around the late 90's.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 8, 2015, 08:38 AM
    One Small Hero

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'am Looking for a movie in which a group of kids go on camping and they will fight a [ 0 Answers ]

I'am Looking for a movie in which a group of kids where they go on camping and they come against sme company doing illegeal stuffs and they teamup with a man with lot of gadgets inorder to defeat the company... plz its really good movie help me guys

Camping movies [ 1 Answers ]

A little boy rescue her after he sneak unto the camping trip without permission

Kids movie - 4 young boys go away on a camping trip... [ 1 Answers ]

Movie that has 4 young boys go away on a camping trip, there is a scene were they talk about another friend that died... there's a scene with the 5 young boys signing at a talent show... this is a kids movie released in the 90s, I believe there was a part 2 of the movie also...

A movie about a group of kids that go camping [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to remember the name of a movie that I believe came out in the early 90's. It was about I think 3 boys that go camping near a river. They are 3 close friends and I believe they stop by a cemetery to remember a friend that died of cancer. They also build a cable to ride across the river......

Kids movies [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to find the name of this movie/show that I saw on 'HBO' back in the 80's. It was about this guy that has monsters come and vist him and they sing. All I can remember is that the monsters were made like the giants in "fraggle rock". And that the kids bedroom was black in white and the...

View more questions Search