Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jdsmashed Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2015, 09:01 PM
    Why does my modeom shut down when my screen shuts down
    why does modem reset when i get a black screen or r my computer restarts.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 7, 2015, 02:13 AM
    Please clarify your question.
    jdsmashed Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2015, 05:30 PM
    My modem resets when my computer has a black screen or if I restart my computer
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 8, 2015, 11:10 AM
    When you are reffering to "modem" are you actually talking about the nic card inside the computer or are you talking about a device that is outside your computer like a cable modem or adsl modem ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The word H57 appears on screen and the T.V. SHUTS DOWN what does it mean [ 1 Answers ]

Mt television set is already old when I turn it on there's a word H57 and a green bar appearing on the screen and then it shuts down. What is the problem with my set?

Shut off valve for outside spigot shuts my hot water off inside? [ 2 Answers ]

There is no other shut off valve on the line going to my outside spigot besides one that shuts the hot water off to the house is it possible the pipe was installed with no shut off?

My acer aspire 5720 continues to not operate. It shuts down,goes to a blue screen et [ 1 Answers ]

My computer is not working correctly. It shuts down goes to blue screen & won't let me operate it ike it should. On entering password it will go aspire screen and show message th windows vista has recoverd from an unexpected shutdown. The blue circle will sit and spin and nothing will happen. It...

Blue screen then shut down [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.I have a problem with my acer aspire notebook 2930z.it keeps shutting down a blue screen appears with lots of writing which is too fast for me to read then it shuts down this happens a few times a day.a couple of times there's been a high pitched noise, a bleeping.its quite frightening.can you...

XP Automatically Shuts Down At The Login Screen! [ 1 Answers ]

Dear; I've Got An Error In My PC That Whenever I Enter Password At The Logon Screen. It Shuts Down Without Any Prompt Screen.Please Suggest Me A Solution. Thanks

View more questions Search