Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neusehome Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2015, 05:37 AM
    Need code to disconnect ADT security system
    There was a thread on here from several years ago on this topic. I have a Honeywell LYNXR-2 security system from ADT I no longer have their service, but the alarm goes off periodically. I can get it t shut off for a few days entering the use's code, but it doesn't stop it permanently. I don't have the expertise to pull the electricity to it, and I can't get the system open to pull the battery. Is there a code or series of codes that I can use to deactivate it?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 6, 2015, 09:42 AM
    You don't need a code.

how to disconnect adt security system - Bing video

And

How to Disable the Alarm System in Your Home

NOTE - The links have the same title and basic content, but they are different videos.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ADT security system [ 3 Answers ]

My monitor is still beeping but we no longer have service

ADT honeywel security galaxy z-12 alarm system won't stop beeping [ 2 Answers ]

ADT honeywel security galaxy z-12 alarm system won't stop beeping every 20 seconds ever since the phone line got disconnected. It is driving my family crazy! I've tried to call adt but I get told to send an engineer out to fix it. Yeah thanks at 130£ Can anyone help? Many thanks if you can

Self Purchase and Code Wireless Sensor for ADT Pro Panel System [ 1 Answers ]

I have a water damaged wireless remote window sensor for an ADT Safewatch Pro wireless control panel system in my home. 1) Can I buy a sensor somewhere that is compatible and install it back in the window frame myself? Is so where and roughly how much. ADT cost is unreasonable for a simple...

Adt security [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have purchased the installation of an alarm security system for my business. The vendor name is adt security. What accounts should I post for the purchase of the alarm system? Each month, which accounts will I post if any. What category in accounts would this fall under i.e.....

How to Program Door Chime on ADT or DSC security system. [ 1 Answers ]

I have an ADT Focus 32 home security system. When the system was installed, the installer programmed a different chime sound for each of 4 exterior doors. I would like to change the chime tone on one of the doors, I have the "Instruction Manual" and the "Installation Manual" but neither provide...

View more questions Search