Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Nov 5, 2015, 01:16 PM
    Alien! UFO
    Hey you,
    I usually don't have any idea about this Alien and UFO phenomena. Never actually gave a thought. But recently, I have been talking with one of my friends circle and they started talking about all this stuffs. And one of my friend, he told me about his sighting of the 'flying saucer' (he don't know how to describe it, he was very young) type thing hovering above his grandmas house in Mexico and not only him but his brother and few other neighbors also saw that. And they usually don't share these stuffs with others bcos people make fun of them. Anyway, so its was not only one time but twice or thrice (I don't remember) he saw that in his life time. And I don't want to make fun of him but I don't know anything about this ufo and alien stuffs. So, is there real something that we don't know about like Extraterrestrial life. :)
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 5, 2015, 06:54 PM
    Of course there is extraterestrial life out there. But just because your friend cant explain what he saw it doesnt mean it didnt come from here. There are many sides to the debate. Our military tests crafts all the time and its never a public event.

If you were to google the subject your going to get information overload. Try maybe going to youtube and watch a few videos to get some perspective.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 6, 2015, 06:53 AM
    Lots of people have seen things like this.
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Nov 6, 2015, 12:04 PM
    OK. Hmmmm. So could be. :/ no one knows.
    Kristofer Posts: 18, Reputation: 1
    -

Mar 14, 2016, 07:15 AM
    There might be life on Mars, but we don't know yet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

To ufo or not to ufo [ 23 Answers ]

Believe it or not - UFO speculation ramps up | News.com.au There is a spate of unusual sighting reports which have once again raised the specture of UFO or more precisely alien craft. This time it is unusual cloud formations. So time to have the discussion are we being visited by aliens

Ufo [ 3 Answers ]

Hi pals I have herd about UFO a lot please tell me what is that ?

How many have have ever seen a UFO? [ 40 Answers ]

By UFO I mean a craft that you could not explain away as being simply an atmospheric anomally, or some high-tech government experiment or hallucination. BTW One explanation given by the scientists to a aperson who was chased down the highway by a UfO was that what he had observed was the planet...

Alien/ufo Pictures [ 3 Answers ]

Does Anyone Have Cool Ufo Or Alien Pictures They Would Like To Share? :d :d

View more questions Search