Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Allehhhh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2015, 12:16 PM
    Graphics, such as charts, graphs, and illustrations, can be a way to show information
    Graphics, such as charts, graphs, and illustrations, can be a way to show information, explain a process, or show how something works. True Or False?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2015, 12:37 PM
    The answer is 42.

This is YOUR homework assignment... what do you think the answer is and why.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2015, 01:20 PM
    With the time it took you to write this you could have answered the question. Use your brain a bit.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2015, 01:21 PM
    Duplicate answer-Gray matter decline!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you show paying a dividend in journals and t charts [ 0 Answers ]

"She paid a dividend of $4,000" How would I record this in the Journals and In the T accounts. I am confused on where to take it out and where to put it in. Please and thank you for any help.

What is the equivalent of Intel HD Graphics 3000 to Nvidia and AMD graphics? [ 0 Answers ]

Technology, computer, laptop, graphics.

How do you know when to use bar charts and when to use pie charts? [ 4 Answers ]

How do you know when to use a bar chart and when to use a pie chart in statistics?

Why does my monitor show fine vertical lines in the pictures and graphics? [ 1 Answers ]

My monitor has recently started showing vertical lines in the graphics and pictures. It doesn't seem to have any effect on the typewritten words until the font is large or bold. I have tried adjusting the resolution setting but it hasn't helped. The monitor is a Samsung Syncmaster 170MP Thanks...

Sign Industry Wind Load Charts, Sign Section Modulus Charts [ 0 Answers ]

Recently I've been designing commercial electrical signs. Signs of the type that are on tall poles, or the big pylons and monuments you see in shopping centers, roadsides, etc. lit by neon and/or fluorescent lighting. In order to properly choose the size of poles, and the depth and diameters of...

View more questions Search