Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PCoulouris Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2007, 04:11 AM
    Error 999
    I am a Premium Plus account holder on Yahoo's Geocities. I use the account to host my website. For the last 3 weeks, I have been getting an Error 999 message, which I have tried every solution given to me by Yahoo's HELP suggestions, nothing works. I have even logged in on several different computers at several different times of the day and night with the same result. I can't get a 'personal' response out of Yahoo as to how to solve the problem, so I'm asking for any and all suggestions.
    Thank-you for your time.
    delwad Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2007, 12:02 PM
    See this link: Yahoo Error Unable to process request at this time -- error 999

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oracle Error 12560:tns Protocol Adapter Error [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Whenever I try to log in using SCOTT/TIGER userid, I get the error "ORA ERROR 12560:TNS PROTOCOL ADAPTER ERROR". I tried starting the listener from administration-> services, but still the problem persists. Can you please suggest a solution?

Printing Error-Script Error [ 1 Answers ]

When I try to print a window pops up: Internet Explorer Script Error Line:1174 I have tried several things: Quick Restore, checked Script debugging box.

Error report [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to make a video on movie maker and I keep getting kicked off. The error report says that there was a problem e:eek: :eek: ncountered and the window has to close. It's really getting frustrating.How do I fix this problem so that box will stop popping up so I can finish my video. Thanks,...

Error Messages [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, When working on my computer, I a blue screen pops up with an error message. Then starts dumping memory and counting to 100. The computer restarts after the numbers get to 100. These messages have started coming up about once every 2 - 3 hours now. Each time I get one of the following...

Error [ 2 Answers ]

I have a game I tried to download and all that comes up is the message as follows. 16 bit c drive / autoexc.nt system file not suitable. It's a old game that says for win 95 and I have a win. XP does this matter? Thank you

View more questions Search