Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joegegus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2015, 10:41 AM
    I have an intermatic pool timer that will not turn on automatically,
    I have an intermatic pool timer that will not turn on automatically, I have to turn it on manually, but it will turn off automatically. Can not figure why.
    Dr_Spa Posts: 101, Reputation: 13

Nov 3, 2015, 01:31 PM
    Depending on the MODEL of Intermatic time clock, it could be any number of different things.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2016, 09:31 AM
    If Mechanical, It may have dropped the "On Tripper", it attaches to the wheel, and can have several on/off times with multiple trippers. 2 is the minimum needed, at least 1 on and 1 off. If Programmable, Reprogram.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intermatic T104P3 pool timer clock not working. [ 3 Answers ]

This timer is about 11 years old and has worked perfectly until now. The clock motor is not running. I can start and stop the pump manually but of course the timer part is not working. Do I need a new timer or can this one be repaired?

Installing Replacement Intermatic T104P Pool Timer [ 1 Answers ]

I am installing a replacement Intermatic T104P201 Pool Timer and have two set of red and white wires. I have rewired exactly as I thought it was befire and all that happens is the circuit breaker trips. Can I assume per the answer below to a similar question that the white is the same as the...

Intermatic T103 Pool Timer [ 3 Answers ]

I have an Intermat T103 pool timer that was installed not long ago but the clock has never run. I'm sure the problem is that it is not wired properly because the two wires for the clock have no voltage across them. I need to know how to properly wire it.

How to select an Intermatic Pool Pump Timer? [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't been able to source a distributor or retailer of Intermatic Pool Timer products in Ontario, Canada. I am looking to purchase one over the internet and have it shipped to me and installed by a local qualified electrician, but I don't know which model to purchase. Intermatic has 4...

Freeze Detector for Intermatic Pool Timer [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me how to wire a freeze detector into a intermatice dual timer control system?

View more questions Search