Ask
    Monique Bailey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2015, 06:03 AM
    Will bio claire soap lighten my skin
    Will bio claire soap lighten my skin
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 2, 2015, 06:22 AM
    Not really, It may have a slight lightening effect, but you would need constant use

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does bio claire lighten your skin and remove stretch marks? [ 5 Answers ]

Does bio claire lighten your skin and remove stretch marks?

Can I use Bio-Claire cream,Bio-Oil and Fair & White Exclusive soap at the same time? [ 0 Answers ]

I am wondering, if I can use Bio-Claire cream and pour some Bio Oil in it (to help prevent or reduce any stretch mark that may come), and use the Fair and White Exclusive soap(in the blue box) to shower with. Do you guys think that this will work for me? I`ve tried them on separate occasion, but...

Can I use Bio-Claire cream,Bio-Oil and Fair & White Exclusive soap at the same time? [ 0 Answers ]

I am wondering, if I can use Bio-Claire cream and pour some Bio Oil in it (to help prevent or reduce any stretch mark that may come), and use the Fair and White Exclusive soap(in the blue box) to shower with. Do you guys think that this will work for me? I`ve tried them on separate occasion, but...

Bio Claire soap [ 19 Answers ]

How don't know ho deleted my other thread! If you use the Bio Claire soap, did you see good results?

Bio claire soap [ 3 Answers ]

Bought this yesterday from eBay, from someone in the uk as the only other place I could find it from was usa, got the soap without the hyq for £1.99 and lotion for £6.99, did not see the oil on there. Would I need the oil? How do I use the soap and lotion? Any uk users, where do you buy these...

View more questions Search