Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J1nvr2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2015, 05:31 PM
    Is a dog's mouth cleaner than a humans?
    Which mouth has less germs,bacteria etc..?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2015, 05:42 PM
    Sounds like homework.

They both have a LOT of germs and bacteria.
    JessWant Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2015, 08:27 PM
    My dog eats other animals poo... I'm just going to leave it there

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Dog is bleeding from his mouth [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My dog had three seizures yesterday and he bled about out of his mouth. He had two in the middle of the night and bled both times, it was not a tremendous amount of blood (good amount). However, yesterday when I came home from work there was a large pool of blood on the floor. He has an...

My dog is 7 years old and she won't close her mouth [ 15 Answers ]

My dog is a 7 year old american cocker spaniel and she won't close her mouth. She doesn't seem to have any other symptoms, she just won't close it. It doesn't seem sore; I don't know what's wrong.

Why can't my dog open it's mouth [ 13 Answers ]

My 10 year old Golden Retreiver can hardly open her mouth. She is having trouble eating even when I feed can moist soft food. We can only take her outside for short periods when it's hot because she almost has her mouth closed when trying to pant. We had her to the vet couple days ago and was...

Inexpensive ear cleaner for dog? [ 2 Answers ]

Can I use peroxide or something like that in my golden retriever's ears? She is always scratching her ears and shaking her head. (ear infections?) and it's so expensive to keep going to the vet for ear cleaners and medicines. Also, she is continually getting a bacterial-type yeast infection...

Weird pustules around dog's mouth [ 9 Answers ]

So, my dog has had an allergy problem for awhile (We finally chose a new vet and she has a appt on Sat.), and I don't know if this has anything to do with it or not. Annie has been developing these pustules on her face around her mouth. We ignored it at first because eventually they went away on...

View more questions Search