Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baskar123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2015, 02:38 AM
    Do I have hiv?
    Hi. I had unprotected sex before 40 days. I have mild middle back itching for past 35 days. I go to gym and sweat a lot. I had eye itching and less pain for the past 3 weeks. I have right shoulder pain and neck pain from yesterday. I went to std clinic. Blood and urine test taken and it was negative. Now from yesterday I have headache. I read about swollen lymph nodes and started to check for it by strrongly pressing it on my right side of neck for the past 15 days. It caused pain on why neck. Due to this on my right I see a small not moving nerve or node? I don't know whether it is a node or nerve? I went to a gp and he said it is an allergy? When to fear about lymph nodes and at what size? I am concerned about hiv. Does this an hiv? Does pressing nerves on neck and collar bone cause feeling lymph nodes and mild headache?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 31, 2015, 03:24 AM
    You went to a clinic and, as you say, you were tested for HIV and the test was negative. Stop pressing on where you think lymph nodes are, of course it hurts. Lymph nodes swell and are our bodies warning system of a cold, or the flu.

Sounds to me you are developing an obssessive compulsive disorder.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 31, 2015, 03:25 AM
    This is a question for your own medical practitioner as tests need to be conducted and physical exam.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 31, 2015, 09:09 PM
    This sounds like something else(not related to sex) THAT YOU NEED TO BE TREATED FOR
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 1, 2015, 05:36 AM
    I went to a gp and he said it is an allergy?
    When you don't trust what your GP has said, get a second opinion from another GP.

That has to be better than scaring yourself and assuming and presuming all kinds of things you know NOTHING about.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2015, 09:00 AM
    "IF" you did... you would test positive for it long before you ever had any symptoms you had it. I agree with the others... if you don't trust one doctor, go to another. Maybe if you should have thought about this BEFORE you had unprotected sex. If you weren't in a long term monogamous relationship ANY STD is always a possibility
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 1, 2015, 10:33 AM
    1. Your symptoms could be ANYTHING. Be more informed before you jump to conclusions.
    2. If you get this worried about unprotected sex, stop having sex.
    3. Here's a site to study very carefully about all the variables regarding WHEN you can be tested, and using WHAT means: HIV Testing in the United States | The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation
    4. Here's just one of many sites about SYMPTOMS. Do I Have HIV? Learn About 11 Early Signs of Infection

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hiv [ 1 Answers ]

I took a test HIV 2 months ago and my specific gravity is 1.035 does it mean I have A HIV? And my PH is 6

How do you get HIV [ 3 Answers ]

How exactly can you get the HIV vireus from kissing or oral sex, intercourse between man and woman or woman to woman through oral. Everyone talks of it but nobody really specific on how you can get it. Can wife get it from another woman orally?

View more questions Search