Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Goulddogo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2015, 07:29 AM
    I have a Sonoma 9' crank and tilt umbrella. Looking to replace bottom pole
    I have a Sonoma 9' crank and tilt patio umbrella. Looking to replace bottom pole

Check out some similar questions!

How do I fix the tilt on my outdoor umbrella so it does just tilt all the way down? [ 1 Answers ]

My patio umbrella is supposed to tilt but now just waves around in one very low position. The wind picks up and it just swings it around. Something is broken and I cannot find any repair store to fix it for me. I live in the Vancouver BC Fraser Valley area

Patio Umbrella Tilt mechanism is broken... umbrella will not stay straight. [ 2 Answers ]

Our umbrella will not stay straight up. I will automatically tilt to one side. The other side we have to still push in the button. There is no obvious damage/breakage. How can we get it to stay straight? We typically don't tilt it ever...

Patio Umbrella Tilt Mechanism [ 3 Answers ]

The screw on the tilting mechanism of my Home Casual Pagoda Patio Umbrella came out. There is a spring and a cam that go inside. I cannot figure out how to reassemble the unit. Can anyone tell me?

Umbrella parts tilt [ 1 Answers ]

I have a southern Patio umbrella and I need parts for the tilt Pin Spring Button

How to replace cantilever umbrella crank? [ 0 Answers ]

Our son turned the crank one too many times and now the umbrella is open and the handle just turns and turns. It seems like something broke in the crank but we are not sure. Can the crank be replaced? If so is it a difficult job?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.