Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamiexo274h Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2015, 12:29 AM
    Does he love her or is he using her for her wealth?
    Former womanizer, 31 yrs old, obsessed with having a luxury lifestyle, siblings married into multimillion dollar families, works part time at a sports shop, Narcissistic, Showy, Sex Addict. In a relationship with a rich girl, her family owns massive tankers that ship oil across the US (worth 12 millions). Not very pretty, looks kind of like a beaver, popular growing up.

Despite his serious relationship with her he constantly follows an excessive amount of 'hot chicks' on instagram, from models, to pretty girls etc etc. They have a lot in common with each other and they spend a lot of time together. 2 years ago he dated her for 6 months and then broke up with her because he didn't want a girlfriend, he went right back to his womanizing ways. Now, 2 years later he is back together with her.

Last year she got a job working for a huge TV network in the city. She has a penthouse apartment in the city. He is definitely not cheating on her and is being loyal. Does he love her or does it sound like he is trying to marry her for her money?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 30, 2015, 02:40 AM
    It could be both, not knowing either, but I hope she gets a prenup before they get married.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 30, 2015, 04:10 AM
    Why would she have any interest in him. Sounds like he is not worth the effort. If he is doing all of those things, cheating is not faraway, once he has wealth
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2015, 05:40 AM
    "Narcissistic, Showy, Sex Addict." You definitely don't care for him...

"looks kind of like a beaver" You probably don't care for her...

So why the interest in them?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 30, 2015, 06:24 AM
    Who knows but him!
    You don't sound like you care for either of them so why the concern?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2015, 07:16 AM
    Lots of women all over the world do this very thing every day. We call them "gold diggers", or "High Maintenance" Why is it any more wrong when it's the guy doing it?

She's a big girl....she can make her own decisions. Maybe like all those guys...she knows but doesn't care.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 30, 2015, 07:58 AM
    Out of curiosity, why is it any of your business? He is a grown man, she is a grown woman.
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Oct 30, 2015, 09:20 AM
    Jealousy or a Nose Problem.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2015, 03:07 PM
    (A) How do you know all these details? "he constantly follows an excessive amount of 'hot chicks' on instagram, from models, to pretty girls etc" (B) why do you care? (C) Sounds like a Soap Opera.
    FiveOne_Girl Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2015, 12:21 AM
    Well generally men are very visual... All the more with that kind of guy you're describing in your question. So if the girl does not have interesting personality most likely he is just using her. :)
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 2, 2015, 07:27 AM
    She could be using him for all you know. They are both grown, the "is" or the "why" is their business.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Example of shareholder wealth? [ 0 Answers ]

Example of shareholder wealth?

Wealth maximization [ 3 Answers ]

How can we achieve wealth maximization?

Shareholder wealth [ 1 Answers ]

Is it a good idea to go through merger & acquisition in these days considering the global credit cruch? How would this affect the shareholder wealth?

Getting married, living in communal wealth state and non communcal wealth state [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am hoping someone can help me. I am getting married in December. I will have been a California resident for 5 months of this year and New Jersey for 7 months. My partner has been in NJ the whole year. He has made significantly more money than me this year, and we are hoping to file a...

View more questions Search