Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Boncheat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2015, 06:03 AM
    GE Wall oven
    I hear noise around the clock area, should I be concerned and where would I find the plug for this unit since its electrical ?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2015, 05:51 PM
    If you hear noise, it is an old gear clock and oven. Noise is common in old clocks. There is no plug, it is hard wired through a breaker, 2 actually.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old ge wall oven [ 1 Answers ]

The number on the bottom of the door plate is 501P3BR3.8 is this the model number? Im trying to find a replacement for the broil element.

Wall oven [ 1 Answers ]

I Installed It But I Can't Get It Started... I Need Help Quick... thanksgiving Is Thursday N I Just Bought A Ton O Food...

Bosch Wall Oven [ 1 Answers ]

Why does it smoke badly every time we use it?

Wall oven [ 1 Answers ]

We recently installed new kitchen cabinets and the workers put back the oven.However,when we use it,it heats up the uper cabinets.Do I need to reinstall with insulation or does it require a vent of some sort. Thank you, Lyle Grant

Wall oven [ 2 Answers ]

I got new wall oven. It was working for a while now it's not working. Oven light, clock and all buttons are working but the when I set it for bake it does not warm up. I have it connected directly to 220 volt outlet. Do I need fuse panel between oven and power outlet?

View more questions Search