Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Oct 28, 2015, 05:14 PM
    Facebook Private Messages
    I'm on Facebook. I wanted to reply to a private message that I received.

I'm able to put that persons name at the top and write a message in the space below,
    But the entire box is down low and when it comes time to SEND (or SUBMIT) it's
    Below the border and nothing seems to move the box up.

Any suggestions? Thank you in advance
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 28, 2015, 05:27 PM
    i just hit the Return button on my keyboard to send the message.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 28, 2015, 10:29 PM
    Reduce screen size. I do mine by hitting the Ctrl and the - key, and the Ctrl and the + key to enlarge the screen. This is a common issue I have when I am doing a web page to post on Facebook.

Oct 29, 2015, 06:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I just hit the Return button on my keyboard to send the message.
    Simple, common sense, no longer frustrated at not being able to send private messages... thank you so, so much.

Oct 29, 2015, 07:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Reduce screen size. I do mine by hitting the Ctrl and the - key, and the Ctrl and the + key to enlarge the screen. This is a common issue I have when I am doing a web page to post on Facebook.
    Chuck I tried both suggestions, yours and one above yours. I'm afraid making it
    Smaller didn't work, but using the return button did.
    On the other hand, I learned from you to use ctr and - ctr and + I thought
    Making things smaller or larger was a complicated thing to do. I guess you can
    Tell I am technically challenged . I'm praying that I will be able to keep
    Windows 7 forever... AOL.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend messages other women on Facebook [ 15 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for nine months, but known each other since Elementary. Went to the same Elementary, Middle School and Hight School. We even lived in the same neighborhood. We got together now that we're in our early 30s. Everything was okay until many of our mutual...

How we can recover delete messages in Facebook? [ 1 Answers ]

I deleted my messages in my facebbok and I want them back . I delete also in archive. So how I can get them back?

Suing over Facebook messages [ 2 Answers ]

Can I be sued for messaging people on Facebook, not posting, that due to the fact I couldn't reach the other girl, I reached out to her friends to get her the message her boyfriend was contacting me while they were currently on vacay together with intentions of breaking up when trip was over ( and...

Why does my ex messages me on Facebook? [ 3 Answers ]

This is probably a very common question. However I'd like some opinions outside of mine to help me understand the why. Some background: My ex-gf and I broke up about 2 years ago. We had a pretty bumpy relationship with many lows and few ups, probably due to our (mostly mine)inexperience...

How can I tell this guy I like him through Facebook messages or texts [ 5 Answers ]

How can I tell this guy I like him through Facebook messages or texts without saying it directly? As in like a play on words. I would like to tell him in person if I have a chance, but its summer so there's a limit on time. Truthfully, he did tell me he liked about a year ago, but we only lasted a...

View more questions Search