Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Malshanger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2015, 08:10 AM
    On WIn 10 & Outlook 2013, Inbox subfolders have disappeared. Restore help please.
    I am using Windows 10 and Outlook 2013. Without warning, all but two of my Outlook Inbox sub-folders disappeared along with some (not the principal one) email accounts. On searching Google, it seems that others have experienced similar problems. So far, I have been unable to find a remedy. I would therefore be grateful if someone would be kind enough to provide me with "idiot proof" detailed instructions on how to restore the missing data.
    N.B. I did not inadvertently press the Delete key.
    Many thanks.
    David

Check out some similar questions!

How do I restore a deleted contact in Outlook 2013 [ 1 Answers ]

Occasionally I delete a contact in Outlook 2013. I can't figure out any way to restore it. Is there a way? Please note my Outlook 2013 is part of my Office 365 Business Premium subscription, in case that helps. I think every time I do it is the same. I'm in the Notes section of a contact, see...

Exporer & Inbox Not Responding [ 1 Answers ]

I think I might have a virus on my computer? My internet explorer and Microsoft inbox keep freezing saying 'not responding' and then it's hard to close them down. It's only started doing this in the last few days. I've gone through my programs and deleted anything strange. I've also run norton...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.