Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hwinceFL Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2015, 06:59 AM
    Help with run-time error in Access 2007
    I am getting a confusing error in my use of moving one form to another. First, a user (me) logs in by selecting his record from a pull-down list and enters his appropriate password. When PW is valid, the Main Menu form is open. "Access level" in the user's record controls access authorization for each option, e.g. Volunteer Access. Clicki8ng on Volunteer opens that user's options, e.g. frmNewBorrowersInput. This option is for entering a new record in the tblBorrower. Unfortunately, this option only will allow entering one new record and I would prefer to be able to enter multiples, if needed. In any case, I abort this option after enter the one record and repeat the previous sequence to get back to entering the new record. This time, when I select Volunteer Access, I get a "Run-time error '2491': The action or method is invalid because the form or report isn't bound to a table or query." I would appreciate help in resolving this error. I am attaching a copy of my database in case it is needed. Thanks.
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: zip OCT Library 10_28_15.zip (1.82 MB, 11 views)

Check out some similar questions!

Error on Access 2007: "This expression is typed incorrectly, or it is too comple [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys, I get an error on Access 2007: "This expression is typed incorrectly, or it is too complex to be evaluated. For example, a numeric expression may contain too many complicated elements. Try simplifying the expression by assigning parts of the expression to variables" This is the...

Run-Time Error '3075' Syntax Error [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting a missing operator error when I try to run this line of code: If DCount("*", "Sample Info", " = " & DLookup("", "Specimen")) = 0 Then ' trying to recover test deleted from db only Beep MsgBox "Database sample information for the selected test has been...

Run Time Error'3075': Syntax Error(Missing Operator) in query expression [ 6 Answers ]

I am running a database using MS Access 2000 along with Visual Basic. Inside the database I am running a specific tracking summary form that takes information from a populated main table. Inside the tracking summary form I have three combo boxes; Status, Fiscal Year and Province, with their...

Run time error [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I get an error saying "RUN TIME ERROR 0450034323 " and if I click "OK' it disappears and the same error comes after some time , may I know what's the reason for this error. But I feel it doesn't affect any application.:eek:

Access Run Time Error [ 1 Answers ]

Runtime error '1004'. How can I have this fixed!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.