Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michelle_jaimes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2015, 05:01 AM
    Back-shading is the negative space around forms
    Is is true or false that back-Shading is the negative space around forms?

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend left because she needed space. Giving her space, but how do I get her back [ 14 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 1 1/2 years broke up with me. She said that she needed space. The reasoning behind this is that she says she just felt unhappy for a while, because of some of my actions. I love her dearly, and I have been giving her the space she has requested. She says that she loves me, but...

Covering/Shading AC Unit [ 2 Answers ]

I have heard mixed reviews on whether the outside AC unit should be shaded and/or covered. I live in FL and twice we have had to have wires replaced because they were completely rotted by the sun and then got too hot and blown a fuse. Currently our unit is on the eastside of the house and...

Water color shading [ 1 Answers ]

How do I learn to shade using watercolors?

Drawing and Shading portraits [ 7 Answers ]

Ok - so I started drawing at 13, never took an art class in my life. I just started again, its probably been around 5 years since I've drawn anything. I'm OK , I mean drawing comes natural to me, but I can't seem to figure out the correct way to shade when drawing a portrait - can anyone help me on...

Shading when Printing E-mail [ 2 Answers ]

We are using Outlook Web Access. When my user signs into windows and e-mail she receives a shaded gray background when she prints. If I sign into the machine there is no background. Is there a setting that I am missing or could there be something wrong with her windows profile. (OS = Win2K)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.