Ask
    balujii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2015, 11:42 PM
    Is there any Treatment for hair fall?
    Is there any Treatment for hair fall?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 28, 2015, 05:04 AM
    Male or female? What age? Male baldness is passed down through the mother's genes, so if you are male, look to the men in her immediate family.

If your baldness isn't genetic, you need a healthier diet, especially all the B vitamins, a scalp that isn't confined by a hat or scarf too much (and good air quality), the right amount of washing, not too much, not too little, and no skin infections of the scalp.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2015, 08:04 AM
    You need to be examined and tested by a dermatologist. Some things can be treated... others are genetic and can't be.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 28, 2015, 04:17 PM
    Rogaine works a bit for some. http://www.amazon.com/product-reviews/B000KIJQIE
    Richardjh Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2015, 12:02 AM
    We all know that hair fall is the biggest problem that is faced by most of us.There are treatment for hair fall.
    But I think it will be better if we can treat our hair at our home itself.
    So the following are the home remedies for hair fall:
    1. Hair Oil Massage
    Massage your scalp with appropriate hair oil.Proper hair and scalp massage will increase blood flow to the hair follicles,condition the scalp, and enhance the strength of your hair’s roots.
    2.Fenugreek
    Fenugreek, also known as methi, is highly effective in treating hair loss.
    Fenugreek seeds contain hormone antecedents that enhance hair growth and help rebuild hair follicles.
    They also contain proteins and nicotinic acid that stimulate hair growth.
    3.Onion juice:
    Onion juice helps treat hair loss due to its high sulfur content, which helps improve blood circulation to the hair follicles, regenerate hair follicles and reduce inflammation.
    4.Aloe Vera
    Aloe vera contains enzymes that directly promote healthy hair growth. Also, its alkalizing properties can help bring the scalp and hair’s pH to a more desirable level, which can greatly promote hair growth.
    5.Licorice Root
    Licorice root is another herb that prevents hair loss and further damage to the hair.
    The mollifying properties of licorice roots open the pores, soothe the scalp and help get rid of irritations like dry flakes. This remedy is good for dandruff, hair loss and baldness.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dark home hair dye to Light salon dye. Will my hair fall out? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been dying my hair for about 7 years now. I have used both home hair dye kits as well as visits to salons to have my hair done. After having a few bad experiences with certain salons (eg. Colorists dying my skin as well as my hair, bad and wrong coloring... etc... ). Although it has been...

Can permanent hair coloring cause hair to fall out at the roots? [ 1 Answers ]

Can using a permanent hair color cause hair to fall out at the roots?

Hair dye stripping, is my hair going to fall out? [ 2 Answers ]

hey everyone:), just YET another question about stripping dye from hair... just wondering, is it really that bad?? because there's such mixed comments on the topic! ive heard of the wonders...and the disasters! hairs black, wanna go brown with maybe a few highlights... but thats not really...

Hot oil hair treatment( for damage hair) [ 3 Answers ]

2 Tbls olive oil, 1 tbls honey. Combine oil and honey in a small plastic sandwich bag. Fill a coffee cup with boiling water. Dip sandwich bag into water just until oil is warmed. Apply warm oil to hair, working from scalp to tips. Cover your head with a shower cap and leave in for 15 min. Wash hair...

View more questions Search