Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rcjr33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2015, 08:32 PM
    Future for a want to be linux kernel dev and security
    Hey guys I just completed my grad recently I have skills in linux env,perl programming,c,html,bash and also html(no use of it) as mentioned above may be my final job I can look at(i.e. linux kernel development and security guy).but hey I got to take some jobs between it to get there and also I need to develop some skills,so what are the jobs I can take while going my way through to that final job,and I don't want to wander in all dirrections of IT

Check out some similar questions!

Who is dev m. I have original art signed dev m cant find [ 0 Answers ]

I recently went to a garage sale. They bought a storage with oil paintings signed by DEV DEV M. I CANT FIND HIM ANYWHERE. Subjects hatchet man and american indians does anyone know. I'm in s.f bay area California. Thanks

"Tunneling IP over DNS will be one of the biggest security risks of the future". [ 13 Answers ]

"Tunneling IP over DNS will be one of the biggest security risks of the future". Discuss. N.B. This is a question from a past exam paper (BSc Computer Science) worth 20 marks. Anyone? :)

Linux - Security Tips? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I've decided to try and completely switch from Windows to Linux. One of the main things I will be doing on the PC is some web development and using the PC as a web server. I may also host some game servers on the PC occasionally. Now all this will mean that my PC will have to be...

Is the Linux kernel open source? [ 1 Answers ]

Is the Linux kernel open source? I heard on NPR today that Linus Torvalds is the only person who has access to the source code of the kernel. -zylstra

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.