Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    srwash01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2015, 04:15 PM
    The fitness behaviors tha you develop as a young adult will have little effect on yo
    True or false
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 27, 2015, 04:19 PM
    What do you think and why (since guessing will have a 50% chance of being right).
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2015, 12:41 PM
    So, as a young person you watch video games, don't play outside games and eat a pizza and fatty snacks. When you are older you will do the same thing except you will now eat 2 pizzas.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

%u2022 Revolving Fitness reported $850,000 in sales from selling fitness equipment. [ 1 Answers ]

I need to prepare a balance sheet and an income statement • Revolving Fitness reported $850,000 in sales from selling fitness equipment. • Revolving Fitness purchased $500,000 in fitness equipment on account that it plans to resell. • Paid $11,500 for the production of a new catalog of...

Young adult novel title [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a novel for young adults that's about a group of strangers in a hotel who are getting murdered. It's like a murder mystery for young adults.

Young adult novels [ 3 Answers ]

I need some great young adult books to read that are on 9th grade level. Any suggestions? Thank you! :)

Parenting of a young adult [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 20 year old who is in her 3rd year of college. She is having trouble with her roommate's boyfriend who is very controlling. This boyfriend has also manipulated all of my daughter's friends at school. This boy has managed to drive a wedge between my daughter and all of her friends at...

View more questions Search