Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    susanjeanette Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2015, 02:02 PM
    Private military contractor, getting out of crontract
    How does a Private Military Contract cancel his contract?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2015, 06:18 PM
    You need to carefully read the contract for what it says. There could be significant penalties involved. In fact it would be wise to hire a lawyer to review your contract and advise you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 27, 2015, 10:46 PM
    You can only get out of a contract with the terms written within that contract.

Normally it will mean a cash payment to void or be in breach of a contract.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Private Contractor or Consultant [ 3 Answers ]

My son has degrees in Computer Science. I wonder if he needs any kind of license Or requirement to be met in the state of Florida. What other certificates would be Beneficial.

Military to Military Marriage Different Home of Records [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I both are active duty military and we have two different "Home of Records". My husband is a NC resident and I am a TN resident (no state tax) I am trying to file MFJ for federal. Everything went well until I went to file state taxes for him. How do I do this? Can I file federal...

Need name of movie about boys in private/military school [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie comedy about boys in private or military school who play pranks and get into trouble. There are no well known actors in the movie, but I know that the title of the film has the word "brother" or "brothers" in it. Ring a bell?? Anyone? Thanks in advance

I got married to a military guy, and we got military housing [ 6 Answers ]

MY husband and I became eligible for base housing and took it, because the only time we would move in was that day. In my old apartment lease there is a military clause. However I got the apartment before I became married, and my husband is not on the lease. My landlord is saying that the military...

Private contractor for sewer line [ 6 Answers ]

The masonry and underground plumbing line is in on our house but we are NOT hooked up to local SEWER , the closest line is 300 ft away the local JEA gave me a price of 66K to start. Can anyone give me a starting point to contract this out on our own. Basically no obstructions and the slope looks...

View more questions Search