Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    problematic_gal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2015, 09:31 AM
    Dark small brown spots on hand
    After a trip to Vietnam, small light brown sports suddenly appear on the back of my hand between my thumb and index finger. They are never itch, scaly or painful. It has been a month since and the spots have yet to fade. Can anyone tell me what's the problem and how long does it take for the spots to go away?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 26, 2015, 04:00 PM
    Could you attach a photo ?

Did you get into a very rural area? Have activities with any of the sex workers there?

Have you went to a dermatologist yet?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I woke up with brown spots on the palm of my right hand [ 0 Answers ]

Should I be worried about this.

20 years old. Brown spots appearing on hand and fingers! Should I worry? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 20 year old male. About two weeks ago I noticed a faint darkness on the top of my hand right above my knuckles. They look like two brown circles one the size of a dime and the other the size of a nickel. The spots grew slightly darker in the last week and now are really noticeable. ...

Little brown spots on right hand [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 35male,I've noticed little tiny freckle looking brown spots on my right hand about 10 in all 5 near inside palm 4-5on tip of inside middle finger what can this be.thanks

What are brown spots in my hand mean? [ 1 Answers ]

I don't smoke or go in the sun too much ,but I've been getting spots in my 2 hand ,so wats ogoing on?

Brown spots on hand [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Please help me! I have noticed a lot of brown small spot on top of my hand overnight. It's not itching or hurt. I am very nervous because I don't have medical insurance and I can not afford to do private pay to see a doctor. Is this a skin cancer? Please reply. Thanks a million!

View more questions Search