Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ashley9595 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2015, 09:24 AM
    Radiologic Technologist job questions
    I am currently enrolled in college and completing the prerequisites for the radiologic technology program offered at my college. I had some questions about obtaining certificates in other fields of radiation, after I receive my degree in radiologic technology do I have to go back to college to earn more certifcates or can I learn them on the job? Can I find work with just a degree in radiologic technology and become specialized in other fields of radiation later?

By the way, I live in America.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 26, 2015, 11:02 AM
    These are question best answered by your own college.
    Normally various branches would require different training and therefore certification.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 6, 2015, 11:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley9595 View Post

By the way, I live in America.
    You will be able to work in the field you are trained and received a certificate for but if you want to upgrade you will have to take additional courses and get certificates for those as well.

Ashley, America is a BIG continent. Are you from the US or Canada?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I have a associates or bachelor's degree in radiologic technology can I become a r [ 2 Answers ]

There was a college that offered a associates degree in radiation therapy technology, but the college no longer offers the program. There's another college in my state that offers this program, but the school is a 4 hour drive away from where I live, see so a total of 8 hours to and from. I have 2...

Felony but work as radiologic tech Florida [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 10 yr felony for credit card fraud forgery,I am in school for radiologic tech for two yrs so when I graduate my felony will be 12 yrs old. Can I get state licensing and job in Florida with background? I have since owned two buisnesess and went to vet school and not been in trouble.

View more questions Search