Ask
    Michaelcash68 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2015, 11:51 AM
    Shingle
    How do I buy Iko shingles direct
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 24, 2015, 12:07 PM
    You don't want Iko. That company has a terrible reputation -- poor product and warranty, no accountability.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2015, 06:00 PM
    Only 2 locations in the US, IL and TN. Stick with a widely distributed name brand.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 24, 2015, 09:31 PM
    You contact the corporation and become a distributor if you want to order in large amounts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

20 yr architectural shingle [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know if there has ever been a 20 architectural shingle manufactured. Insurance says I have a 20 year architectural shingle om my roof but several roof companies say there was never a 20 yr architectural shingle made.

Chemotherapy during shingle pain? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, My friend has been diagnosed with oral cancer. He is presently undergoing chemotherapy for the same.He has just recovered from shingles which affected one side of his face and suffers from Postherpetic neuralgia . The doctor has scheduled the next round of chemotherapy. I would like to...

Can I use a dimensional shingle for starter shingle, hkstroud. [ 4 Answers ]

Me again, What I meant to ask is, can you use the bottom half of a dimensional shingle for the starter strip? Or could this cause a leaking problem? Thank you

Shingle recall [ 2 Answers ]

My shingles were put on in 1999. They were purchased from menards. I bought the house about a year & 1/2 ago. All of the shingle are curling up. Is there a recall or rebate on the shingles. If so who & how do I go about this.

Redoing shingle roof [ 3 Answers ]

Hi,the question I have today is about doing shingle roof in the winter,as I heard that if it is too Cold the shingles will not seal at the tar joint,it is in the middle to low 30's to 40's here in Washington state,thanks'

View more questions Search