Jim1941 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2015, 09:55 AM
    Operater manual for yardman vac shredder chipper
    How to operate yardman self propelled vac chipper shredder
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Oct 26, 2015, 05:03 PM
    Hi,
    It is always helpful to provide model number on this forum!
    That said: Try
    PDF Manual Web Archive
    Peace,
    Calrke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yardman chipper,shredder, leaf vac [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Yardman (MTD 5.5 horse) chipper, shredder, leaf vac that is self propelled. I need to replace the drive belt but don't know how to remove the propeller to get the belt off. The model # is 247-203B401, '97 model. Can anybody shed some light on this ? Thanks.

Craftsman 8.5hp chipper/shredder [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to remove the heavy, castiron impeller from the crankshaft? I have the protective housing removed and can't figure out how the impeller slides off the shaft. Any ideas?

Can't start my chipper/shredder [ 2 Answers ]

I have an mtd 5.5hp chipper shredder. Each year the fist start in the spring has been difficult, but persistence has always gotten it running. This year I just can't get it to go. After multiple tries I smell exhaust, but I don't think the engine is turning over anymore than the pull cord causes...

MTD 5.5HP Chipper/Shredder [ 25 Answers ]

I have the mentioned unit and I can't get it to turn over. It has a pull string starter and it doesn't seem to generate a spark. Should I check the plugs. I don't use it much and did not drain it for storage. But I have a lot of debris from branches that came doen in a storm so I really need it. ...

View more questions Search