Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Natebrost Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2015, 03:17 AM
    Old Cartoon with a cat and elephant
    I remember a cartoon from late 80's or early 90's with a blue cat and orange elephant (I think - he was much larger than the cat). The cat's nose was bigger than normal I think.

The elephant was pretty chill but a little daft, and didn't always do things how the cat wanted. The cat was typically cranky. I remember an episode with an umbrella I think, and one with a hot air balloon. They were trying to lift off in the balloon, but the elephant kept messing up the sandbags or something.

My sister had a stuffed doll of the cat - it wasn't fabric, it was that plastic or vinyl material. I feel like the animated characters were even drawn with the lines in the stitching of the dolls, but I may be wrong.

Any thoughts? Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

An old cartoon movie of a black cat (who looks like the chat noir cat) roaming around [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this cartoon movie as a kid, my mother introduced it to me in the early 90's. From what I remember is it was very musical and vibrant, it looks like it was made in the 60's or 70's. The black cat looked like the black cat for CHAT NOIR. I also remember the black cat roamimg...

Eerie 80's Cartoon Movie w/ Toy Pink Elephant? [ 10 Answers ]

O.K. maybe it was just eerie to me, but if you've seen it I'd like to hear your argument for why it's NOT eerie: All I can remember is a bunch of toys have a problem. One toy in particular, I'm thinking it's one of the main characters, is a Pink Elephant. One scene they are at the bottom of...

OLD Cartoon About a cat [ 1 Answers ]

I remember some scenes of the moive: In the beginning a mother cat gives birth to a boy cat. The Aunt Cat comes over with a bunch of girl clothes and is horrified to see that the baby is a boy. She sings a song about it. In another scene the mother is sick and she is forced to marry an...

Cartoon - pink elephant - 60's - trumpet [ 1 Answers ]

Anybody remember the title of a 60's cartoon where appears a pink elephant who uses his trunk as a trumpet? That cartoon had the same look as "underdog" and "rocky and bullwinkle show"

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.