Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mandoconsulting Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2015, 03:03 PM
    Businesses registration and funding
    Which country worldwide is advisable to go to register s new company considering 1. Access to fund to finance big projects. 2. Leniency in tax charges?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 23, 2015, 12:28 AM
    China

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What are the least competitive businesses? [ 3 Answers ]

What are the least competitive businesses?

About businesses [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if my answer is correct. 2. Jennifer wants to start a business but protect herself from Liability. She should select a _______ as her form of business. A. franchise C. sole proprietorship B. partnership D. corporation Is the correct answer D....

How to Market Only to Businesses? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I own a one year old electrical contracting business. We don't do any residential work, only commercial, industrial, and public works type projects. I would like some suggestions on marketing exclusively to businesses. I've found that advertising in the yellow pages, or online on...

My Businesses [ 1 Answers ]

I do computer repair, or a game system repair, auto repair, off-road vehicle repair, etc... *** advertising information has been deleted. Father Chuck

Month Registration sticker doen't match DMV registration date [ 1 Answers ]

So, My husband was driving our almost dead car today and got pulled over. The officer ticketed him because the Month registration sticker on the license plate doesn't match the registration month at the DMV. I had noticed this before but hadn't thought much of it, but now the police think we...

View more questions Search