Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    markuszcn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2015, 11:05 AM
    iPhone Jailbreak
    Hey ! My name is Mark , and I have a big problem with my iPhone 5s.
    I jailbreaked the phone a week ago , and it worked , but I doesn't have the Cydia app. I tried to jailbreak again , and well , not Cydia again . I Tried perfecty third , at least , the third was not working. I tried to restart my phone , but it have the "endless boot screen" , that means it starts to the Apple logo and loop. I tried to connect with iTunes , but it don't recognized it. I Tried to force restart and that works. But unless I tried to restart , endless boot starts again. I Tried today the Recovery mode , and I that works for 10 minutes , I select on the iTunes the reset , ios 9.1 come up , and it works , but at least... Endless boot comes again. I Tried to do this twice , but then "Error 39" come up. And now, can't reset my phone. And yes , I jailbreaked at 9.0.2 , Taig Jailbreak. Any idea to fix ? Or trash?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2015, 11:10 AM
    That's the risk when you root any device. Unless you are REALLY good at this (most who think they are, aren't). You could try the store... plead ignorance and hope they don't notice.
    markuszcn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2015, 11:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    That's the risk when you root any device. Unless you are REALLY good at this (most who think they are, aren't). You could try the store... plead ignorance and hope they don't notice.
    I live in Hungary , there's no Apple Store :D
    I buy my phone in a local gsm store.
    At least , I think when I came there , they just say : "We will not help you , because jailbreak."
    But the Jailbreak was perfectly good , but I crashed it . Its unfortunately my mistake , not the Jailbreak's.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2015, 11:30 AM
    OK, that complicates it a lot.

Have you tried to look for an unmodified image you can use to "recover" from. That's usually the means of last resort on an Android device when someone messes it up somehow.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skype for Jailbreak iPhone 3G iOS 4.1 [ 0 Answers ]

Is there anyway to install and use Skype in Jailbreaked iPhone 3G iOS 4.1 Please provide some solution or any way out.

Easy way to jailbreak my iPhone [ 1 Answers ]

Can I please get a plain and simple set of directions on how to jailbreak my iPhone 4 so I can get Siri?

View more questions Search