Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dah1958123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2015, 10:07 AM
    Why maytag Dryer drum rotates counterclockwise, suppose to rotate clockwise
    Have a MATAG clothes dryer Mod. #PDET910AYM that have been work on and the belt is slipping and the drum barley rotates and at a counterclockwise rotation... New belt and pulley tensioner have been replace. Does the motor startup switch need replacing.
    h
    e
    n

Cl
    t
    h
    e
    S
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2015, 09:09 AM
    You must have installed the belt and the tensioner wrong. Here are some manuals: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...g%20Dryers.zip

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore elite dryer/correct way to select drying time/clockwise/counterclockwise? [ 1 Answers ]

Which is the correct way to turn trying time knob on Kenmore Elite Dryer? Clockwise or counter clockwise? Have been told it made a difference for proper dryer function.

Dryer drum does not rotate [ 1 Answers ]

Dryer drum does not rotate

Dryer drum does not rotate [ 1 Answers ]

My Maytag dryer does not work today. When I open the door, the light is not so the electricity is on. But, the drum dose not rotate. Could anybody help? Thanks.

MAYTAG top washer-Drum does not rotate in wash cycle [ 4 Answers ]

Maytag top loaded washer LAT 8608AAW. The belt going to large center pulley burnt and cracked so I replaced it. The other front belt is a little streached but seems OK. The washer does fill, spin, empty water etc OK.. But in the wash cycle it fills OK but the drum never rotates back and forth so...

Kenmore Gas Dryer Drum does not rotate [ 1 Answers ]

Kenmore Model 110.87872100, drum will rotate when it is empty, when clothes are in it it will not. Drum can be turned by hand. I am assuming that I need to replace the belt and tensioner. How do I get the top off to get this done? Pyromsatc

View more questions Search