Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Irena89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2015, 01:24 AM
    Can someone suggest name/blogging platform?
    I've made several accessibility optimizations for my website, and, based on my experience, I'd like to share my knowledge through the blogging. The problem is with the domain name, actually, I want good one, like accessibility.net, but it is taken(( Can someone suggest name/blogging platform for this?
    Asher ross Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Oct 22, 2015, 12:24 AM
    Hi,

If you are planning to start your own blog and domain is already taken then you can register it with other relevant keyword and use WordPress CMS platform to get quick start with your blog.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Best blogging website? [ 3 Answers ]

Number 1 blogging site?

What platform to use [ 2 Answers ]

Guys I have a similar project and was just wondering about what language/program I should use... I was thinking somewhat on the lines of Access,SQL, Visual Basic. As a relative newcomer I don't understand these and it would be of great help to me if you people could just explain to me the pros...

Blogging [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, so I'm really into the whole fashion blogging scene, I have some favourites; childhoodflames, luluandyourmom, fashiontoast and seaofshoes. I've set my own blog up and I'm finding it really difficult to market the thing! Any tips? I need followers, I want to entertain people, with my...

Earn by Blogging [ 2 Answers ]

How can a person earn by blogging? I can open my blog in 'pay per post' or 'blogspot'. By opening a blog how can I earn? Pl. explain. If you want to refer any book or web site, pl. do it. I am interested.

View more questions Search