Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    megann-n-tnc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2015, 12:44 AM
    ISO movie title
    ISO movie about a teen that is playing baseball/softball because that's what his dad want him to do but he really want to be a chef..
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 21, 2015, 05:35 PM
    Eddie's Million Dollar Cook-Off ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you use an ISO metric M10x1 threaded bolt with an ISO metric M10x1 tap? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am still confused about ISO metric thread and tap standards. So does same designation thread and tap fit together? For example, M5x1.25 thread can be used a M5x1.25 tap? Thanks for any info!

Find a movie title by description?What is the title of this movie? [ 3 Answers ]

Woman running for President of the U.S. gives up the candidacy because she doesn't want something in her past revealed to the public.

ISO Painting title, Coming storm of war, soldier is fading, girlfriend looking back? [ 0 Answers ]

ISO: Artist name and painting title. Time setting appears Napoleonic age. Young soldier in dressed in uniform, stares out forward looking, but oblivious to the dark storm clouds (war) which will overtake him and girlfriend. She is looking back with slight smile as if remembrance of a time, perhaps...

ISO Brothers, ISO Bdad, ISO other siblings [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for my brothers, christopher wayne hennessy and michael alexander shirley. I was adopted when I was 4, they were born 5 and 7 years after that. Michael was taken by the state of California between 1987 and 1989 due to our mother and her criminal record. I am not sure if he was...

How to split an iso file to 2 iso files(but without using winrar) [ 5 Answers ]

I've tried everything and I couldn't find the real thing... please help...

View more questions Search