Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cully1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2015, 11:04 PM
    Tablet battery question
    Tablet currently uses 3.7V 2x2500 Lithium batteries... 2 are connected by some means it appears...

my question is if I pull those out cause they are expired, can I replace it with a single 3.7V5000Mah battery or am I either going to get too much/little going into the battery from the charger or to little from the batteries into the tablet's main board... (i.e. does the chaining of 2 smaller batteries double anything that a single larger battery does not provide)

Thanks
    dc
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2015, 04:31 AM
    I'd recommend sticking with what you had originally. Both for physical size plus you will run double the current through a single track that might not be up for it.

Tablets really have no room to spare...far less than laptops.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Have hisense sero 7 pro Android tablet how to upload pics from tablet to PC [ 1 Answers ]

Have Hisense sero 7 pro androild tablet. How do I upload my pics to PC. I have connected to windows 7 PC - went to picaso to import pics nothing happens. Thanks

How do I fix my ainol novo 7 paladin Android tablet battery? [ 10 Answers ]

I've had my Ainol NOVO 7 Paladin Android tablet for about 3 weeks now. Just this morning it decided not to charge. I've tried plugging and unplugging it into the computer USB, base chargers, different outlets, several recovery resets, normal resets and system wipe but it doesn't tell me, help me...

Battery Question [ 4 Answers ]

Hey Guys, Speedball1 here. Is there any way to check on the lithium battery in my mother board to see its projected life? My clock's slowing down and I've got a hunch my battery's going bye bye. Next question. If I have to change out the battery what should I do to save the information on my...

91 civic battery question [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, my civic's battery dies all the time. They battery is bran new, and the proble is that when I am driving it, it won't re-charge. Any idea what is wrong with it and how much it will cost to get fixed. One thing is should add- this happened before and then I took it to auto zone and they...

View more questions Search