Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brakeshoe1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2015, 10:21 AM
    Dodge neon. 2003 no start and fuel pump does noy come on
    2003 Dodge neon. No crank, No power to solenoid, fuel pump doesn't come on. All Lights work
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 20, 2015, 11:01 AM
    My car is a 2003 Neon. My husband says check the battery. Just because the lights come on doesn't mean it's not the battery. He said he was fooled in the past.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2015, 06:24 PM
    Remove and fully charge the battery, which most auto parts stores will do for free. They will likely find that the battery is bad. Also, clean the battery cables and terminals with abrasive cloth or a battery terminal brush. If you get a new battery, have them charge it before installation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2003 dodge neon won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2003 dodge neon se. I went to a pizza shop last month and my car was fine when I was driving there. I ate inside with one of my friends, came outside to the car, try to start it up and nothing, no clicks, no vroom vroom, nothing... the lights work, radio comes on, battery is good (had it...

2003 Dodge Neon won't start? [ 1 Answers ]

Replaced the automatic transmission in my daughters 2003 Dodge Neon and it drove fine for about a month and then all of a sudden it would not satart. We replaced the battery, starter and alternator. Don't know what to do next. Considering junking the car. Please help.

2003 dodge neon turns over but won't start [ 1 Answers ]

The starter works... Happened a few days ago. I bought gas cleaner stuff. Filled the gas tank. Now I turn the key... Engine turns but won't start.

My dodge neon will not start 2003 [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 2003 Dodge neon se, 2.0l-Will not start, turns over,I put starting fluid in the air cleaner starts up then quits ,pump gas will stay running, it does not happen all the time, I am puzzuled ready to sale car!!

2003 Dodge Neon Won't start [ 19 Answers ]

2003 Dodge neon will not start. Lights and everything work good, but when the key is turned the engine will not turn over. There is no click or any noise from the engine compartment so it doesn't sound like the starter. Just getting some ideas from the more experienced before I start digging...

View more questions Search