Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Winson63 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2015, 06:42 AM
    Free immigration questions
    I am a British citizen and have resided here for 25yrs and hold a green card . My husband recently passed away and I am gong to return to the u.k permanently .Will I still be able to get my social security at 62 or should I become a citizen before I leave .
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 20, 2015, 07:24 AM
    If you are a British citizen than a green card is unneeded.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free immigration questions [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I recently got married and was thinking to file for my spouse, However, he has told me that 8 years ago he went to Canada under bogus documents, was caught and returned home. Charges were not pressed against him. Do you suppose this will be a problem for him in immigrating o the US if I go...

Free immigration questions [ 2 Answers ]

Do I have to be in US physically for 3 months before applying N400 ? I am having a valid N470 and will it not cover the above requirement? Will the physical presence be re-calculated at the time of interview and Oath? Both Physical Presence & Continuous Residence requirement have been met...

Free immigration questions [ 1 Answers ]

My working autorization has being removed and am told to process everything again,but ma work is demanding for it,so can I get a note for them to get ma work back?

Immigration questions free [ 0 Answers ]

Would this law apply to my Son. The way I interpret the clause when I (Father) become a citizen next year while he is still under 18 he can become a citizen too? ... A Child Born Outside the U.S. is a Citizen after Birth IF… The child was under 18 or not yet born on February 27, 2001 At...

Ask questions about immigration for free? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I came tu d uk wiv an EEA dependent visa along wiv 3 of my sister, then applied for indefinate stay in d uk along side my sister, my sisters were granted but mine was refused due to not enuf evidence that I've been in uk for five years,but what really happened was most of my document were lost...

View more questions Search