Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pollywog1955 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2015, 05:51 AM
    Parts availability for Deni 3400 meat grinder
    The company is apparently out of business. Website can't be accessed, email is undeliverable, and the 1-800 number goes to a telemarketer. I had a mishap and damaged the feed screw and grinder housing. Hate to have to scrap it, because it's a great little unit. Anyone have an idea as to whether some other manufacturer's parts might work? Google has been no help.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2015, 07:39 AM
    Depending on what the damage was... and how extensive... repair might be possible. Cracked or broken housings can be brazed (assuming its not potmetal). Question then is is it economically feasible if you have to pay someone else for their work and time.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 20, 2015, 08:47 AM
    Try these links

Popular Deni 3400 550w... Repair Questions - Fixya

Keystone Manufacturing Co , Inc, Buffalo, NY 14207-2207

Deni Premium Meat Grinder - 3400

Talk to a Product Expert -1-800-297-6076

For a hundred bucks it can be replaced and the old one scavenged for parts.

http://homeguides.sfgate.com/fix-den...ces-35066.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coleman furnace 3400-816 [ 1 Answers ]

When the thermostat calls for heat the elements heat but the blower does not come on even with the switch in the run position . This happens randomly if you turn the switch from auto to run several times it will eventually turn the blower on . What part needs to be replaced ?

Do I have to wait a whole month to eat meat or just eat meat on 8 week? [ 3 Answers ]

This is my last week and final week of my jaw surgegy. I had jaw suregy since August 17,2011. Today is October 13,2011 and almost month in Octobor 17,2011. I am not scare of eatung meat, but I want to know if it safe to eat it on October 13,2011 or any other days before October 17,2011.

Discontinued spatech parts availability [ 1 Answers ]

I need a 6kw heater for my spa tech 650 rlp spa. Please let me know if you know of availability.

My dog will not eat anything but any type of meat what can I feed her besides meat? [ 2 Answers ]

My dog,Sheba,will not eat anything but meat.I know why she won't but how do I get her to eat dog food again?Sheba is nine years old and she has some arthritis and I put an arthritis pill,that my veternarian gave me, in her dog food a couple weeks ago and now she won't eat her dog food because the...

View more questions Search