Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rafiqkash Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2015, 05:44 AM
    My brother applied for me and my family immigrant visa now my son is 21 years old can
    Dear Sir/Madam, My brother had applied for me and my family immigrant visa ( I-130) now I have received email from the USA embassy to go for medical examination. My question if my is 21 will that be a problem (since she was below 21 when my brother has filed a petition). Kindly advice

Check out some similar questions!

Yes my dad, applied me, my brother and my mom for a green card, we went to juarez in [ 1 Answers ]

Yes my dad, applied me, my brother and my mom for a green card, we went to juarez in mexico, the denied all of us the green card because my mom was living over there 6 years and thet puniched here by telling here to stay in mexico 10 years, then a few months later my dad applied me and my brother...

Immigrant Family Law [ 2 Answers ]

I won't go into the whole story, but I married a woman in costa rica after I got her pregnant in america. It turned into my worst nightmare. I did this because I believed she would bring my daughter to here and live together as a family. When she got her green card and arrived by herself, she left...

Immigrant family b/w movie possibly Norwegian [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title of a movie B/W about an immigrant family possibly Swedish or Norwegian. They have difficulty with money. Each Friday the mother takes the various earnings of the family members and adds up the income and the outgoings for the family and declares that this week they have...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.