Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilyharper Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2015, 11:12 PM
    Essay on human wellbeing in India
    I'm doing an essay on how India is transforming into a modern society, yet it is still considered a developing country. Im meant to discuss challenges facing the Indian population and some of the strategies developed to promote wellbeing for its people. Any ideas on what I could do?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 20, 2015, 01:30 AM
    Narrow the paper down (alot) pick a specific area of development.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Oct 20, 2015, 07:55 PM
    If one of the challenges facing the population interests you, I'd choose it as your focus.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 20, 2015, 07:59 PM
    How about how the caste system and marriage are changing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Writer of human oriented stories in Times of India, Mumbai [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I want to know the names, emails, contact nos of the representative/ journalists from Times of India, Mumbai who used to write for work of NGOs, Human Oriented Stories, Social Work etc... Kindly let me know the same. Meenakshi Jagadale.

Movie vampire falls in love with a human and eats and drink human food to become human [ 1 Answers ]

Movie about a vampire who falls in love with a human woman and tries to become human by eating and drinking human food

Emotional wellbeing [ 2 Answers ]

How does one overcome the pain of loss & rejection.

Health & wellbeing [ 1 Answers ]

My son vomits 4 times today, he doesn't feel very weak but he said he had stomach ache, what shall I do?

My brother's wellbeing [ 2 Answers ]

I live with my parents and my brother and sister. I am eighteen years old and am considering getting custody of my brother, but I don't graduate until June of this year. I have a part time job and upon graduation plan on getting a full time job until I decide to start college. My boyfriend, who...

View more questions Search