Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NorPlan Posts: 425, Reputation: 3

Oct 19, 2015, 01:51 PM
    Importing Contacts...
    I had Created a 2nd Yahoo Mail Acct. to separate Private from Forums I Browse , Plus a Gmail Acct. for YouTube and the Like.. Not a Fan of Pop Ups and Ads from the Big G based on your Likes & Dislikes..

Were Talking Working from an iPad and No Access to a Desktop Computer.. From the Yahoo Homepage to my Original YH Mail , type in 1st letter desired Contact comes Up.. Same for my Gmail Acct. type in 1st letter desired Contact comes up.. Now with New YH Mail Acct. type in 1st letter , No Results.. Even accessing through YH Mail App same deal.. But accessing all 3 Email Accts through the Apple Mail App.. Like Butter On Bread when you type in the 1st letter Desired Contact comes up.. Any Ideas , The How Come Why For.. Appreciated Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I move my device (phone) contacts to Google (Gmail) contacts on my Galaxy S5? [ 3 Answers ]

How do I move my device (aka phone) contacts to Google (aka Gmail) contacts on my Samsung Galaxy S5 Android phone?

How do I map outlook contacts to verizon email contacts? Some imported correctly. [ 0 Answers ]

I've exported my Outlook contacts to a .csv file and imported it into the Verizon email contacts. Some map correctly, and others don't. I haven't been able to figure out any rhyme or reason. I've opened up the file and moved a couple items that seemed misplaced, and shortened some items. Any...

How to import contacts from my Outlook 2007 contacts to BT Yahoo contacts? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm hoping that if I can import my list of Outlook contacts into BT Yahoo webmail it might stopping blocking emails from known friends. There appear to be no instructions for importing Outlook 2007 contacts into BT Yahoo/Talk21. I am following the instructions for earlier versions of Outlook, have...

Importing contacts from outlook express to windows mail [ 4 Answers ]

Hi There, Wondering if someone can help me. I have a new computer with vista and I have saved my contacts from outlook express on the old computer in csv format. I follow all the protocols but when I import to windows mail I get maybe 20% through the import and every time I get a message which...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.