Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    julian kocher Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2015, 04:58 AM
    Is there anybody in pottsville,pa that can help me to find a job? Im doing everything
    I need a job. I live in Pottsville,pa. I can weld. I can do carpentry. So many skills but I can't get a damn job flipping burgers or a job working at dunkin donuts.I feel that Im discriminated against because I have a criminal record. Its not right.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 19, 2015, 06:20 AM
    This is a global website. Chances are slim there is anyone from your town that is a member here.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 19, 2015, 07:02 AM
    Have you tried,

Reentry / Services for Ex-Offenders | Impact Services

Resources | Philadelphia RISE – Reintegration Services

Did you also avail yourself of any re entry programs from the jail you served your time in? Often smaller towns have few services and you have to expand to county resources for help, support, and guidance for individuals in your situation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why cant I find a job [ 11 Answers ]

Ive been a stay at home mom for the past 3 years. And have worked part time on a as needed basis at the grooming shop my cousin works at. I go in today to see if they need me tomorrow and they said they would call me because they need someone they can depend on. I got sick at work last Friday and...

Why can't I find a job! [ 6 Answers ]

I look and look and look and look. But there's no jobs. Everyone is HIRING. But they are either looking for a man or a elderly person, or a person with a degree.:confused::eek:

How can I find what I want for a job [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 18 and I'm looking for a job as me and my boyfriend are moving in together and he is putting presser on me about getting a job as we need all the money we can get as we are going to have a mortgage to pay but the thing is I am a very unconfident person which makes me shy, and its making it...

View more questions Search