Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 18, 2015, 09:42 PM
    US tourist Visa from China
    Most of you know my wife is Chinese.
    We tried last summer to get her a tourist visa. We had proof of my work here in China that I would be returning, Proof of our marriage (even translated into English and certified) Proof that we own a house in China and of my wife's income.

The immigration officer refused to even look at any paper work, and just declined her visa without much conversation.

We do not want to immigrate to America (at least not at this point). But I am told that they as a routine matter refuse about 3 out of every 4 applications for a tourist visa.

Is there another visa option that we could use.
    Or does anyone have suggestions on what can help an application?

Check out some similar questions!

Please help, Tourist Visa and future family based petition Visa [ 5 Answers ]

Dear kind person My name is Richard 1. I am 45 American make on Social security disability 1255 dollar a month , 2. I am to be divorced from my first Filipino wife of 10 years this April , she has worked the 40 quarter hours so I am not on her affidavit support anymore . We have been...

Is there a way to change a permanent Residence for a regular visa or tourist visa? [ 0 Answers ]

Is there a way to change a permanent Residence for a regular visa or tourist visa?

Is there a way to change a permanent Residence for a regular visa or tourist visa? [ 0 Answers ]

Is there any way to change my permanent Resident Visa to the united states to just a tourist visa and how much would it be and what steps I need to take?

Can you change italy tourist visa to student visa [ 1 Answers ]

Lets say you travel to italy with an italy tourist visa then when you are in italy you apply for a student visa is it possible

Which is better to bring Husband and son while I am on F1 Visa( F2 visa or Tourist) [ 0 Answers ]

I am here in USA on F1 Visa.I am planning to bring my family(my husband and my son(10 yrs) ) to USA. Please let me know the best ways so that the stamping is done for sure. What are the possibilities for applying for Tourist Visa. Can they visit USA without any sponsor ship letter from me. How...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.