Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Im2little4u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2015, 09:04 PM
    Neptune dryer 7500 series died...
    Tested every thing fuses panel outlets terminals the light comes on when door is open ,off when I shut it switches all test good... any ideas... I'm stumped...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 19, 2015, 06:21 AM
    Here is a helpful site, Parts for Maytag MDG7500AWW Dryer - AppliancePartsPros.com, you can click on your own model number at the bottom for a specific manual and video.

How long have you had this dryer? Often the repair costs are higher than replacement costs. Especially when you consider the time and costs of calling a professional expert.

Can you be more specific about your issues?
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2015, 12:24 AM
    You probably have a blown safety and need to use a meter to test them, plus you need to tear it down and clean it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag neptune dryer, MDG6700aww, barely heating. Dryer is only a few months old. [ 6 Answers ]

Maytag neptune, MDG6700aww, is barely even getting luke warm when drying clothes. I have tried changing the temperature and cycle settings and it doesn't make a difference. When I first put the dryer in it worked fine, now in the past month its not even getting "warm". It's a gas dryer.

Maytag Neptune dryer [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Maytag Neptune dryer Model# MDE6700AYW. The dryer makes a continuous buzzing sound and the lights on the front panel flash when it is plugged in. Any suggestions as to what is wrong?

View more questions Search