Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    guycomander Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Oct 23, 2015, 05:58 AM
    May as well just get a dirt bike. They are faster, jump further and higher, easier to store and transport, easier to maintain, builds a more useful mechanical skill set, cheaper. You have more of a chance at fame or making a living from it, as more people care about moto x than horses. Horses were cool in the 1800's join the present. You will have more fun and more opportunity.
    thatkidscat Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2015, 09:27 AM
    If you want treated with more respect... show a bit more maturity and listen to what others have taken the time to tell you here. We have the experience... You on the other hand do not.

... you however do not yet have the maturity or the life experience to understand the truth or the reasoning behind all of the very good answers you have been given so far.
    You don't know how mature or immature I am. Don't judge that by looking at a bunch of comments on a simple question no one can answer.

All I asked was for someone to give me some answers. Thanks for those couple you just gave me, but I would have rather had them at the beginning of this question.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2015, 09:43 AM
    "If you want treated with more respect... show a bit more maturity and listen to what others have taken the time to tell you here. We have the experience... You on the other hand do not.

... you however do not yet have the maturity or the life experience to understand the truth or the reasoning behind all of the very good answers you have been given so far."

You don't know how mature or immature I am. Don't judge that by looking at a bunch of comments on a simple question no one can answer.

All I asked was for someone to give me some answers. Thanks for those couple you just gave me, but I would have rather had them at the beginning of this question.
    I know everything I need to know from what you are saying. In fact I can tell a LOT about a person by what they say and how they say it. But then I have a LOT of experience doing it. It's a huge part of my job to see beyond what is being said. You aren't the first person to be 13, and you aren't the last person to be 13. And everyone here has been 13, and most of us still understand and remembers how a 13 year old thinks very, very well. And more importantly...we know how much that is going to be changing in the next few years.

And yes I do know how mature ANY 13 year old is, and how immature they are compared to 18 year olds and how they are compared to 25 year olds. Its part of growing up....
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Oct 23, 2015, 09:54 AM
    This young fellow must be having a slow day at his home schooling, it appears. Wants to be argumentative to every response, changes the original question and take up a lot of time with forty + responses so far. The question was answered at about the 5th response.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 23, 2015, 01:35 PM
    Most places require you to be at least 16 to work, and that's mainly retail. Even then, that's a few places, most will expect you to be at least 18. So you can't get a traditional job at your age.

There are ways to make money at your age, but not the amount you're looking to make. Babysitting, mowing lawns, shoveling snow, dog walking, paper route, things like that. You'd be doing a lot of work for very little pay.

Sadly the only answer I can give you about earning big money fast at your age, is that you can't.

Good luck.
    Answer #22 on this page.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to make money as a 10 year old kid [ 2 Answers ]

I am 10 years old and cannot go into any neighbors house, because of my parents. I'm quite frankly very shy to go around selling stuff so what should I do?

What animated movie has a little asian kid and a big friendly creature she discovers? [ 1 Answers ]

I really liked this movie when I was little and I can't remember what it was called. I know it rained a lot in the movie and newer movie "panyo" reminds me a lot of it.

Can felt-tip art (unusual and inspired) make big money? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a fluidly self-expressive artist with a particular (ultra speedy) style of my own (incorporating 'dancing' symbolised figures etc) plus a lesser line in multi coloured complex 'blocks' of colour that are very abstractly representational. I have never tried to seek an outlet for these except...

View more questions Search