Oct 18, 2015, 06:51 PM
    EOQ Analysis
    Name:  Screen Shot 2015-10-18 at 8.52.22 PM.png
Views: 153
Size:  40.2 KB
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2015, 08:31 PM
    Since this is your homework. What do you think the answer is and why.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I use cluster analysis or latent class analysis for my dissertation? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I am testing the validity of model that posits why gifted students underachieve in school. There are three latent constructs: environmental perceptions, self-efficacy, and goal valuation. If students' attitudes are low toward any of these constructs, it is theorized they will lack...

Analysis [ 0 Answers ]

Lily Company had the following assets and liabilities on the dates indicated. December 31 Total Assets Total Liabilities 2009 $400,000 $250,000 2010 $460,000 $300,000 2011 $590,000 $400,000

Finding a problems about annual cost of ordering and carrying? Eoq [ 0 Answers ]

- A service garage uses 120 boxes of cleaning cloths a year. The boxes cost $6 each. Ordering cost is $3 and holding cost is 10 percent of purchase cost per unit on an annual basis. D) The annual cost of ordering and carrying cloth? E) If the supplier offered a price of $5 per box and if...

C-V-P analysis [ 1 Answers ]

What are the limiting assumptions of the C-V-P analysis?

C-V-P Analysis [ 1 Answers ]

If I have the average cost of an item, the average price of an item, the selling expense of the item, the building rent for the company and a fixed salary for the employee, how can I find out how many of the item I would need to sell in order to break even? I also need to figure out how many items...

View more questions Search