Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nwitkin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2015, 06:00 PM
    Interactive, collaborative chart
    I need to create an interactive, collaborative chart containing all the pages of a website showing how they are connected. Viewers of the chart should be able to assign developers and testers to each page, and also change and display the status of development and testing of each page.

What tool can I use that allows for all of the features described above? The best tool would be free and easy to use.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2015, 09:45 PM
    Whoa pal, you are way over my head here. Don't you have any easy questions? Like... where do gophers go when that are molting?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Interactive stuff [ 3 Answers ]

Hello: The last time I did any two way video was a few years ago with Yahoo chat. It was a teeny screen, and only caught screen shots every few moments.. In a nutshell, it sucked. These days I see in the movies where two way video is full screen and real time.. Is that just the movies, or...

Interactive 3d touch screen [ 2 Answers ]

The VP of the company I work for just kind of dumped a project on me he needs by tomorrow... and I need help lol. I have a computer, a projector, and a 50" touch screen. I found all the appropriate drivers, and have managed to get the touch screen working, and accurate with the projector pointing...

Bidding Chart or Price Chart [ 4 Answers ]

I need an example of a bidding chart or price chart... to estimate the a price when I bid on a place to clean. I'm in the office cleaning business.

Organization of interactive agency [ 1 Answers ]

Not sure if this belongs in this section.. . I was wondering how I can fit into an interactive dept of an agency- finance is not for me, too stuffy. Maybe not a designer (limited experience) but an account person dealing with the clients or Proj Mgr- which I enjoy and have experience freelancing. ...

View more questions Search