Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twaznz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2015, 03:48 AM
    Passenger handling services
    I want to ask that which is best airport passenger handling service company in Zanzibar?
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2015, 09:22 PM
    How did you know I was in Zanzibar? Who have you been talking to, my wife or my girlfriend? Hey... did that stinking pig Norbert rat me off?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GMC Denali XK Neither passenger side widow works nor the Passenger side seat. [ 1 Answers ]

2006 GMC Denali XL Fuses / circuit breakers keep blowing that control the passenger side front and rear windows as well as the passenger side seat. The dealer has been looking for 2 days and can't find cause. Any ideas or suggestions on what could be causing this (that I can share with the tech at...

Why should we go for hosting services that charge us when there are free services? [ 7 Answers ]

What is the difference between a hosting service that charges us money and a free hosting service? Could anyone please explain?

Disabled services under services.msc console [ 5 Answers ]

I re-did my thread into a new category hoping more people would see it. All of my services in the services.msc were disabled. I figured it was a virus so I ran malwarebytes in safe-mode and it founf 60+ malware incidents. This still didn't change the fact that all the services were disabled. I...

Handling other men [ 5 Answers ]

I have a problem that I am desperately trying to evaluate and hope that some of you may shed some light that I am missing. I recently purchased my first home (Yeah! ) Well I always wanted a fixer-upper, or so I thought (be careful what you ask for-yeah I've seen you all say it more than once). ...

View more questions Search